I Don't Want To Cry ~~

Sitting here in silence
Pretending nothing's wrong
Trying hard to tell myself
I can go on
No I can't imagine, never holding you in these arms
I know I'll never love that way again


Staring at your picture
Hanging on the wall
Nothings left but sad memories
In these four walls
Thinking back to the moments
All the times you made me smile
I wonder if I'll feel that way again


'Cause all the love I've known
I carry in my heart forever and when you smile
It takes my breath away, thought I could go on
But when you left, you left me here
So all alone nothing left to hold


I don't wanna cry
I don't wanna say goodbye
When I think of you, I can't let go
No matter how I try
In a perfect situation, you'd still be mine
But for now, I'll have to learn
To say goodbye

1 comments:

al said...

It's so hard to say that I'm sorry
I'll make everything alright
All these things that I've done
Now what have I become, and where'd I go wrong?
I don't mean to hurt, just to put you first
I won't tell you lies (I'm sorry)
I will stand accused
With my hand on my heart
I'm just trying to say

I'm sorry
It's all that I can say
You mean so much
And I'd fix all that I've done
If I could start again
I'd throw it all away
To the shadows of regrets
And you would have the best of me

I know that I can't take
back all of the mistakes
But I will try
Although it's not easy
I know you believe me
Cause I would not lie
Don't believe their lies
Told through jealous eyes
They don't understand (I'm sorry)
I won't break your heart
I won't bring you down
But I will have to say

I'm sorry
It's all that I can say
You mean so much
And I'd fix all that I've done
If I could start again
I'd throw it all away
To the shadows of regrets
And you would have the best of me

I'm sorry
It's all that I can say
You mean so much
And I'd fix all that I've done
If I could start again
I'd throw it all away
To the shadows of regrets
And you would have the best of me

Post a Comment